1. What is the pricing structure of PEAR+ Membership
Membership can be purchased on a monthly or yearly basis. The monthly membership rate is $3.99 and yearly is $29.99.
2. Are training plans included in the PEAR+ Membership fee?
As a PEAR+ member you will have access to all non-premium training plans. Premium Training Plans are available for purchase on an a la carte basis.
3. What is the difference between the Training Plans included in the PEAR+ Membership and Premium Training Plans?
Premium Training Plans offer another way for users to experience PEAR with specialized content. These specialized Premium Training Plans tend to be longer in duration and are composed of customized content provided by our renowned coaches. If you are looking for training plans with specific one-on-one coaching created just for you, then Premium Training Plans are exactly what you want.
4. With the shift to PEAR membership, what happens to the free or paid content I have already downloaded?
The great news is that all content that has previously been downloaded to your device, whether free or paid, will remain in your workout library as long as you choose to keep it.
5. What happens if I choose to not become a PEAR+ Member?
PEAR will hand select five complimentary workouts each month for you to enjoy. Additionally, the “Free Format” workout will still be available for you to use. PEAR encourages its users to become a PEAR+ member to fully experience everything PEAR has to offer to help fitness enthusiasts on their fitness journey whether it is training for a marathon, getting in shape or losing weight.
6. Will the “Free Format” workout still be available if I choose to not become a PEAR+ Member?
Yes, you will still have access to the “Free Format” workout without a PEAR+ Membership.
7. What happens to the workouts I have downloaded if I cancel my PEAR+ Membership?
Unfortunately, once you cancel your PEAR+ Membership you will not have access to any workouts that were downloaded since the transition to the new membership approach. Any workouts or plans that you purchased prior to the transition will remain in your account.
8. What happens when trial period has expired?
Once your PEAR+ trial membership expires, any workouts downloaded during the trial period will be no longer available. In order to regain access to PEAR’s complete workout library, a monthly or yearly membership can be purchased.
9. Will I be able to still purchase a la carte workouts?
A la carte workouts will no longer be available for purchase. PEAR believes that this new approach allows us to fully utilize our recommendation and curation engines without the limitations of item pricing, helping you achieve your goals faster and more efficiently.
10. What is included with PEAR+ Membership?
To see all the features of PEAR+ membership please see the chart below.
If you have not found the answer to your question, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.